Life Boats is the sixth episode of the first season.
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 26th, 2011|
|Stepney Makes an Entrance||The Old Warrior|
One day, Edward's driver, Charlie Sand, wakes him up. He tells him that The Fat Controller has requested that they take cars to the harbour. Edward immediately sents off on his important journey. When he arrived, he noticed that the yard was empty. As he is leaving, a harbour patrolman stops him to inform him a fishing boat collided with a tug boat and the fishing boat has capsized. He askes Edward to help him retrieve the life boats. Using an old whale harpoon, the patrolman fires it to a lifeboat, who attach it to their boat. Edward then towed the boat to shore. This process is repeated for the second boat, with much success.
- The Harbour Patrolman
- Charlie Sand
- Sidney Hever (does not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Bill and Ben (cameos)
- Rickety (cameo)
- Patriot (cameo)
- The Red Tender Engine (cameo)
- The Grey Dirt Bike (cameo)
- Two trucks made of LEGO are seen on an overhead line. They run on LEGO track.
- Sidney Hever, Edward's fireman, is referred to as Sid by his driver.
- Scenes from this episode are seen in Conspiracy Theory.
- Toby shunts some cars while Edward is in the harbour. The track he is on connects to no other track. When Edward shunted trucks into the track beside it, Toby and his cars were nowhere to be seen.
- The section of road between the two rails at the level crossing is too low.